我的名字是Orpheus,是一名音樂家。
My name is Orpheus, a musician.
有些人說,我是音樂天才,我的琴聲能感動兇猛的野獸。
Some say I'm a genius, that my music would tame even the most malicious beast.
無論如何,我只是全心全意的彈奏樂曲而已。
Regardless what they say, music is all I care about.
我以為我的音樂,已經無法更加精湛。直到有一天,我遇見了她。
I thought my music was exquisite, til I met her.
她使我的音樂更是動人,在我生命的樂章裡增添了一段無可取代的優美旋律。
她有個美麗的名字,叫做Eurydice。
She made my music come to life, placing an irreplaceable piece of melody into my work of art.
She's got a beatiful name, Eurydice.
我喜歡和她在大樹下彈奏音樂,在青翠柔軟的草地上,她常常倚靠在樹旁聽著我的樂曲,不知不覺就睡著了。
I love playing music with her under the tree, sitting on the soft green field,
now and again she'd lean herself by the tree listening to me, then unconsiously fell asleep.
那天,Eurydice和平常一樣,靜靜的,閉著雙眼。我以為她會始終如一,等我回來,我還看得見她的睡顏露出一絲微笑。可是,她變了,她的臉露出痛苦與恐懼,冰冷的身體一動也不動。
It was a peaceful day just like no other, Eurydice sat silently, with her eyes closed. It felt like it could last forever, I could still see the tender smile in her sleeping eyes. But she changed, suddenly her face was filled with pain and horror, her icy body unmoved.
我不敢相信我的眼睛。
I couldn't believe my eyes.
她死了,永遠的離開我。
She died, she had left me.
原來神還沒有放棄我,Eurydice,無論我遇到什麼困難,即使深陷黑暗,也會用盡我的力量將妳帶回。
But God hasn't gaven up on me, Eurydice, no matter what, I'm going to bring you back (to life).
我用我的音樂,度過了冥界對我的重重考驗,那地獄的三頭犬或是復仇女神,都為之生悲。Eurydice,我為妳彈奏的樂曲,妳聽得見嗎?如果可以,我的七弦琴會一輩子為妳演奏,只求妳重回人世。
With my music, I passed all sorts of trials through the underworld, even the three-headed hound and the Goddess of revenge felt the sorrow in me. Eurydice, can you hear the songs I played? If so, I'd be willing to play for you forever,only to wish you back.
不能回頭。
這一段路對我來說是這麼煎熬,Eurydice真的會在我身後嗎?
I can't go back now.
This has been a tough road, Eurydice, will you really be behind me?
我聽見了Eurydice的聲音。她確實是在我身後。
Then I heard her voice.She is.
- Jan 10 Fri 2014 23:15
急求英文翻譯!!!請勿google唷!
close
全站熱搜
留言列表