close

英文翻譯

1.你認識寶礦力水特是什麼嗎?
Do you know what Pocari Sweat is about?
認識,而且十分了解 不認識
A) Yes, I do. I know it very well. B) No, I don't.

2.寶礦力水特對你在運動後有幫助嗎?
Do you find it useful after doing sports?
有 沒有 沒意見
A) Yes, I do. B) No, I don't. C) I have no comment.

3.你覺得寶礦力水特的市價如何?
Do you think that the price is reasonable?
便宜 尚可 昂貴
A) It's cheap. B) It's OK. C) It's expensive.

4.你認為寶礦力水特的味道如何?
Do you think that the taste is good?
好好味 不好味 還可以
A) It tastes very good. B) It tastes bad. C) It tastes OK.

5.寶礦力的容量如何?
How is the capacity?
多 少 適中
A) Too much. B) Too little. C) OK.

6.你覺得寶礦力水特對你有什麼幫助?
Do you think that in what ways it can help you with?
增加體力 補充水份 解渴 沒有
A) Increase physical strength. B) Supplement to water loss.
C) Quench the thirst. D) No, it can’t.

7.從那裹認識到寶礦力水特?
Where were you aware of it from?
TV Poster 收音機 報章/雜誌
A) TV Poster. B) Radio. C) Newspaper or Magazine.

8.你會在什麼時候飲寶礦力?
When do you usually drink it?
運動後 閒時 起床後 睡前 其他
A) After sports. B) At free time. C) After getting up.
D) Before sleeping. E) Others.

9.你覺得寶礦力水特是一種什麼類形飲品?
What kind of drinks do you think it is?
健康飲品 普通飲品 補充飲品
A) Healthy drinks. B) Ordinary drinks. C) Supplementary drinks.

10.如果寶礦力推出新飲品,你會嘗試嗎?
Do you want to try any new product of Pocari Sweat?
會 不會 可能會
A) Yes, I do. B) No, I don’t. C) I'll probably do.

參考資料 ME/hk.dictionary.yahoo.com
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 周志雅幹喂吼掏憾 的頭像
    周志雅幹喂吼掏憾

    williamso35的部落格

    周志雅幹喂吼掏憾 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()